Thursday, May 19, 2022

Dinghai Fusheng Records

Dinghai Fusheng Records


Dinghai Fusheng Records

Posted:

Dinghai Fusheng Records

Amidst the Silence of All Magic in the Divine Land, Mara is about to descend. In order to prevent the destruction of the Divine Land and save all the people, Chen Xing, the last exorcist, embarks on a journey to release the sealed spiritual qi of heaven and earth — only four years remain. The road ahead is full of thorns. Watch this cute little koi Chen Xing and the moody and grumpy Protector Xiang Shu, together with numerous people with distinct personalities in their group, working together to turn the tide again and again!

Adblock test (Why?)

Martial Peak

Posted: 06 Mar 2022 12:17 PM PST

The pinnacle of martial arts is solitary and lonely. It is an endless pursuit for unattainable heights as well. In order to surpass the limits of martial arts, growth and the will to survive in adverse situations is necessary. One day, Yang Kai, a disciple-on-trial (and floor sweeper) of the Lingxiao Martial Arts Sect discovered a Wordless Black Book. That marked the turn in his luck and the beginning of his martial arts journey.

Adblock test (Why?)

My Family is Obsessed with Me

Posted:

I was a warrior, who died after being taken advantage of, in my previous life.
I was reborn, so I tried to get revenge, but how could I be so unlucky to get kidnapped and sent to an orphanage?
But;
"Why don't you come with me?"
I was adopted by a rich family. I decided to leave in three years time, after causing a moderate amount of trouble.
"Are you going to leave?"
"Yes?"
"Are you really leaving us?"
My family refused to let me go. Why are they so obsessed with me?!
Read manhwa My Family is Obsessed with Me / 가족들이 나한테 집착한다

Adblock test (Why?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment