Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Contract Wife Runs away from the CEO

Contract Wife Runs away from the CEO


Contract Wife Runs away from the CEO

Posted:

the wife contract ran away of ceo summary:

Her best friend's planned a meticulous plan to schemed her. Her first time was snatched away by a cold demonic President. Her first love that once loved was also ruined. He threw down a marriage contract, ignoring her resistance and declare his possession to the whole world.

Adblock test (Why?)

Beware of the Villainess!

Posted: 27 Mar 2022 08:14 AM PDT

I became the villainess of a novel! Do I hate it? No! I find it rather nice. A duke's daughter equals a jobless rich person. How can I miss out on a chance like this?! This is the best chance to just enjoy life. I should throw out the main plot and just live life how I want to! Not long after waking up as the villainess, I witnessed my fiancé, the crown prince and the novel's male lead, cheating. I saw him embrace a lady other than I and he was smiling so bright. I was brought to tears… Just kidding, I didn't cry! My tears are worth too much to be wasted on that garbage. Instead of tears, I yelled out, "Your highness, are you trash?"

Adblock test (Why?)

The Neighborhood Celebrity

Posted: 27 Apr 2022 02:50 AM PDT

Jihyuk, who started living alone with a strong ambition. From the beginning, he suffered a sad(?) accident that touched the chest of a woman in his neighbor's house and was filmed as a perv from the first meeting. Leaving upset behind, I'm looking at the sexy pictorial of SNS stars with my college colleagues. Huh? Why are neighbors coming out from there?

Adblock test (Why?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment