Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Full Marks Hidden Marriage: Pick Up a Son, Get a Free Husband

Full Marks Hidden Marriage: Pick Up a Son, Get a Free Husband


Full Marks Hidden Marriage: Pick Up a Son, Get a Free Husband

Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:10 PM PST

Full Marks Hidden Marriage: Pick Up a Son, Get a Free Husband other name:

Her boyfriend was taken from her, her parents were ashamed of her and she was exiled abroad without consent! Everyone thought she was abandoned and only she could fend for herself… After five years, Ning Xi returns to fulfil her childhood dream of becoming a famous actress. However, her sister is still out to sabotage her every chance she gets! What schemes will she have to avoid?

Adblock test (Why?)

Take Your Mommy Home

Posted:

Take Your Mommy Home – Why? Five years ago, it's were you who slept me?,And why after five years, it's you again?
Bai Chu Xiao was angry and held Jiang Cheng Yu's collar and said, "I've been through hard time so much, how do you plan to compensate me?" The evil charm of Jiang Cheng Yu's smile, he hugged her and said,
"Is it enough with two babie plus my lifetime to compensate you"?

Adblock test (Why?)

Solo Leveling

Posted: 04 Jan 2022 07:41 AM PST

10 years ago, after "the Gate" that connected the real world with the monster world opened, some of the ordinary, everyday people received the power to hunt monsters within the Gate.. However, not all Hunters are powerful. I'm someone who has to risk his life in the lowliest of dungeons, the "World's Weakest". Having no skills whatsoever to display, I barely earned the required money by fighting in low-leveled dungeons… at least until I found a hidden dungeon with the hardest difficulty within the D-rank dungeons! In the end, as I was accepting death, I suddenly received a strange power, a quest log that only I could see, a secret to leveling up that only I know about! If I trained in accordance with my quests and hunted monsters, my level would rise. Changing from the weakest Hunter to the strongest S-rank Hunter!

Adblock test (Why?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment