Thursday, December 30, 2021

My Contracted Wife is Cold to Me

My Contracted Wife is Cold to Me


My Contracted Wife is Cold to Me

Posted:

Cold-hearted wife – it is not easy to bully her

Shi Xia Ben is the envy of the president 's wife, but did not expect that behind the scenes is a contract marriage. The three-year deadline is approaching, but the president of Ao Jiao has proposed "let's really do a fake show". What if my husband does not act according to the contract?

Adblock test (Why?)

My Badass CEO Daddy

Posted:

Four years ago, she left in despair, heart-broken. Four years later, she came back, with a kid by her side.
Before she could settle down, the first thing (or man) she has to deal with is this unreasonable CEO, who cannot be greener when it comes to hitting on a girl…
The moment he sees her, his whole linguistic system is reduced to four words—"I. WANT. YOUR. SON!"
Who the heck will use this type of pickup line?!!!

MangaToon got authorization from iReader to publish this manga, the content is the author's own point of view, and does not represent the stand of MangaToon.

Adblock test (Why?)

I’ll Become the Tyrant’s Tutor

Posted:

If there is no "Beauty" in "The Beauty and the Beast", then who shall lift the Beast's curse?

"One day, someone trapped in a world of black and white will appear, and stain your world with blood."

Thanks to this prophecy, the "Beast", Prince Raynsis, was abandoned and left to fend for himself.

To undo the curse, he needs the "Beauty", but the only problem is–
"Who the hell is this beauty supposed to be?!"

I reincarnated into my own, incomplete novel before I wrote about the beauty's appearance! All I know about the "Beauty" is that she has black hair and crimson eyes… But after witnessing Prince Raynsis' unfortunate childhood firsthand, I resolved to go and find the Beast's beauty myself!

Click and enjoy various manga genres like manhwa, manhwa 18, solo leveling manhwa, manhwa meaning, manhwa manga, the game manhwa, korean manhwa, read manhwa, best manhwa, painkiller manhwa, manhwa and manga, silent war manhwa, manhwa online, manhwa raw, bastard manhwa, manhwa comics, blood bank manhwa, bl manhwa, yaoi manhwa, what is manhwa, manhwa bl, bj alex, manhwa, blood link manhwa, tower of god manhwa, something about us manhwa, lookism manhwa, manhwa definition, witch hunter manhwa, never understand manhwa, sign manhwa, read manhwa online, love is an illusion manhwa, save me manhwa, good manhwa.

Adblock test (Why?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment