Sunday, August 1, 2021

Rooftop Sword Master

Rooftop Sword Master


Rooftop Sword Master

Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:19 PM PDT

After being beat up and put into a coma by eight of his classmates at Nun'Gwang Middle school, Se'young woke up after nine long months and found out that his father committed suicide by self-immolation in an attempt to get justice for what happened to him.

Adblock test (Why?)

I want to do it, even if it hurts

Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:35 AM PDT

I had loved "him" unrequitedly for a very long time. However, to him, Hayeon wasn't a woman. If you put it nicely, she was a junior from the same club. And if you went a little further, she was a girl from the same workplace. That was it. But he's getting married? "I'm going to go on a blind date and get married as quickly as possible." Hayeon could not contain the emotions she had held on to for a long time when he said he would do a contract marriage with a woman he didn't know. "If you must do it… do it with me, that marriage." With her clumsy seduction, she held on to the man's strong back and pressed her hot lips onto his. It was a provocation from a cheeky junior. Will sunbae* be angry? Or perhaps he will laugh and call me crazy. But the words that came out of his mouth were unexpected. "If you're going to do it, do it properly." *Sunbae: A term used to address your senior, mostly at school/work

Adblock test (Why?)

Wish to Say Farewell

Posted: 11 May 2020 10:07 PM PDT

I died in an accident while I was chased by debt collectors. Then I transmigrated into the book The Fairy's Garden, but why did I have to possess the villainess?! Aine le Peregrine, an infamous femme fatale was the villainess. Besides harassing the heroine, she also has a peculiar hobby of collecting beautiful men. But in the end, she died at the hands of the men she collected… No, I can't die like this! Alright! Starting today, my goal is to say farewell. [spoiler]I need to safely break up with these men immediately! "The reason I came to the duchy today is not to break off the engagement, but to tell you I have no intention of breaking off the engagement." … Why is this man acting like this? The Grand Duke who should be falling in love with the heroine does not want to break off our engagement. Not only him, but the unfathomable Assassin King J and the wolf-man that brings out my motherly instinct, Shion… the more I try to get rid of them, the harder they stick onto me. Will she be able to safely break up with these three men and preserve her life?![/spoiler]

Adblock test (Why?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment