Saturday, July 24, 2021

Beware of the Villainess!

Beware of the Villainess!


Beware of the Villainess!

Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:07 PM PDT

I became the villainess of a novel! Do I hate it? No! I find it rather nice. A duke's daughter equals a jobless rich person. How can I miss out on a chance like this?! This is the best chance to just enjoy life. I should throw out the main plot and just live life how I want to! Not long after waking up as the villainess, I witnessed my fiancé, the crown prince and the novel's male lead, cheating. I saw him embrace a lady other than I and he was smiling so bright. I was brought to tears… Just kidding, I didn't cry! My tears are worth too much to be wasted on that garbage. Instead of tears, I yelled out, "Your highness, are you trash?"

Adblock test (Why?)

Kenja no Mago

Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:06 PM PDT

A young man who had surely died in an accident, was reborn in another world as a baby! After that, he was picked up by the patriot hero "Sage" Merlin Wolford and was given the name Shin. He was raised as a grandson by Merlin and soaked up Merlin's teachings earning him some shocking power however, when he became 15 his grandfather Merlin said: "I forgot to teach him common sense"!

Adblock test (Why?)

Suimittou wa Shoujo ni Kajira Reru

Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:05 PM PDT

Momoka who has become an arasa with zero romance experience.
Frustrated by this situation, she discovers the existence of "lesbian sex" while searching for an online encounter.
Momoka decides to use it, but she is attracted to her by having sex with a lesbian sex girl
"Riko" who appeared at the meeting place, but she has a secret…?

Adblock test (Why?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment