Tuesday, March 2, 2021

I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away

I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away


I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away

Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:01 AM PST

God gave me a chance to relive my life. Before my rebirth, I'd been used for the past 400 years as the empire's sword. And so, I swore to destroy the empire. I found the young prince of the country and became his teacher. I taught him how to become a tyrant and asked for the country.
"I will do as the lady wishes."
He conquered the whole empire for me, and I ran away.
"I came to take you, Charlize Ronan." Dylan had become a perfect tyrant and searched the entire empire for me.
"You tamed me, so why did you run away?"

If you love webcomics, enjoy our website to read webcomics, bad webcomics wiki, best webcomics, top webcomics, werewolf webcomics, webcomics app, bad webcomics, yuri webcomics, adult webcomics, gay webcomics, nsfw webcomics, lgbt webcomics, webcomics list, furry webcomics, fantasy webcomics, how to make webcomics, romance webcomics, alfie webcomics, belfry webcomics, good webcomics, dnd webcomics, tg webcomics, lesbian webcomics, vampire webcomics, sci fi webcomics, best webcomics 2018, popular webcomics, horror webcomics, webcomics reddit, queer webcomics, bl webcomics, funny webcomics, d&d webcomics, webcomics website, trans webcomics, tv tropes webcomics, webcomics review, webcomics online, magical girl webcomics, reddit webcomics, best completed webcomics, line webcomics, transgender webcomics, one punch man webcomics, sexy webcomics, the duck webcomics, overwatch webcomics, the webcomics review.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Lady Beast

Posted:

An arranged marriage that ends in a body swap?! The quiet Princess Elissa has lived a miserable life thus far. To get away from it all she agrees to marry the war tyrant, Duke Ginger of Landall Kingdom. But by some evil curse, the new couple wakes up in each other's bodies! Between royal functions to attend and getting used to their physical changes, can they keep their cool long enough to find a way to switch back? Or will they be stuck like this forever?!

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Priscilla’s Marriage Request

Posted: 11 May 2020 10:06 PM PDT

Priscilla Motia works as a sorceress at the mercenary corps, but was once the only daughter of a countess. Until her father died, and her stepmother made a fortune from selling their valuables to her divorced husband who was 10 years older… In an accident while working as a mercenary, Priscilla got her hands on the Dragon Heart just before she dies… This is a chance to take back the 15 years that she lost! She is determined to go on a big adventure. "You're back!" But what awaited Priscilla was a huge debt caused by her evil divorced husband. Seeking for revenge, Priscilla goes looking for Kian Rustin, the Black Death of the Battlefield for help and asks, "I have a favor to ask of you." "What do you want me to do? Is this an assassination attempt?" "Kian Rustin! Please be my husband." So, will Priscilla be able to win both land and love?

Let's block ads! (Why?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment